Sunday, June 12, 2005

my hips hurt

Just like a senior. Yesterday was the party. Never again will I have a party at my house.

1. I hate people in my house. Abbe can tell you that is true, She has only been here about 4 times and I have known her for 5 years.

2. 8 year olds are nuts.

3. I don't want to be responsible for other peoples kids.

4. When Alyssa has her friends over, she is nuts.

The party was fun, for her. We had a giant birthday cake jumpy house, a treasure hunt, pinata, and a sandbox treasure hunt game. I think she had fun. I don't have any pictures yet because Jeff took my digital for his shoot so I had a disposable. The boy she has a crush on, Max, came with his sister. Alyssa was beaming but his sister was very protective of him. I timed everything perfectly but I couldn't have done it without Abbe and Nicole's help. Everybody picked their kid up right at 6. Yee Ha.

Jeff finished his shoot with shrimp, lobster, and crab. He had a great time but said it was poorly organized. He met a bunch of actors and made a lot of great contacts with some professional shooters and important sponsors. He is trying to get a local Bass Pro shooting team together. I will keep you updated on that.

 PICTURES ARE HERE

1 comment:

lvgaber said...

And those 4 times INCLUDES yesterday.