Saturday, June 25, 2005

The last entry for awhile

I have nothing to write about. No job or good news. I am in constant pain and I cannot see nor hear. I am so bummed. I have applied to 32 places in the last 2 weeks. 32. 32 places that looked at my resume laughed hysterically and probably threw them away. 32 people looked at my resume and didn’t even think I qualified to get an interview. I have tested for jobs for the City of Las Vegas as well as the State of Nevada. I failed the Nevada test and I am having a hard time thinking positively for the city. I am feeling so low right now I am having a hard time getting out of bed. This has been an extremely crappy year. Starting from November. .

Therefore, this is my last entry until I have something good to write. Thanks for reading.

No comments: