Saturday, May 7, 2005

Beary good day

First off, I want to give a big bloggy apology to Stace for giving her the brunt of my premenstral bitchiness regarding guns. I get really defensive about them because whenever I tell people what Jeff does for a living I get looks as if I just told people he sells young boys rooms at the Neverland Ranch. I get them all the time. Hey, I hate guns too. They terrify me and I never touch any but for us, it puts food on the table and I didn't mean to go off on you. Please delete my comments from your site.

On that note, Today was a productive one. Besides being Ballet for Emma, we had a fab lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. A yum yum salad bar restaurant. And then we went to Build a Bear to make some bears for the girls.I got one to celebrate the passing of my cornea. I then placed a bet on the Kentucky Derby. A typical Saturday.

Bear Pictures

2 comments:

daymentedcom said...

(It's fine!!)

lvgaber said...

You sell out. Stick to your guns. No pun intended. Why get off your soap box? Your friend has her convictions, and you should too.

At our age, being on the fence is not where it is at.