Sunday, February 6, 2005

Zzzzzzzzzzz

 

 

 

I am so exhausted. The party was a huge success. 20 children showed up!! Emma made out like a bandit! Of course Alyssa was standing by telling her which presents were good and which were bad. She would take the bad one , of course. Present opening time is something I usually do in the privacy of our own home because I can't keep track of who sent what and things usually end up missing. Well This time wasn't any different. Have you ever seen the documentarys on  crocodiles when they get served a lunch of fresh young chickens?? Well, it was kind of like that but instead of feathers and wings flying all around, it was wrapping paper and bows. In a matter of 2.5 millaseconds, 20 presents were opened and thrown about. I do highly recommend a birthday party at McDonalds. For what it cost me last year at Satans cave A.K.A. Chuck E. Cheese for 7 kids, it cost me for 20. which included happy meals for each kid, goodie bags and a cake.  A couple of gifts I stashed away for our trip to New York. We had a good time. Emma is now officially four. 

* Note about picture #8. That kid in the batman shirt with glasses.... We don't know who he is.. He just decided to get in the picture and put his arm around my kid.

 

No comments: