Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day Y'all

 Angelic Love

Wanting to wear red in honor of Valentines Day, I accidentally dressed like a Target employee.

 Diversity

I heart my husband. Without me saying a thing to him, he went out on his own to buy the girls’ valentine chocolates and cards and signed them “Love, Daddy”. That is the sweetest thing I have ever seen anyone do. He loves those girls so much and they think he hung the moon.  I am positive that right before they start to strip over at the Can Can room so they can support him in the old age home, they will say to themselves. “This one goes out to daddy”

 

OH lighten up!!!! It is a joke! You know that Alyssa will be a dolphin doctor like she wants to be and Emma will be a food taster for the New York Times.  Geesh. People in my life are so tense.

1 comment:

daymentedcom said...

OMG Dolphin Doctor made me SNORT!!!